Welcome to the Skating Club of Novi!
This page contains the forms that need to be completed and returned to continue your membership or to initially enroll with our Club. You can drop off your completed forms in the SCN mailbox located outside the Figure Skating Office. Renewal membership forms are due June 21, 2017 and new membership forms can be turned in at any time.
Members of the organization have the ability to do the following:
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Represent your club at regional, sectional and national events
- Participate in all sanctioned events
Members also receive the following benefits:
- Certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events (athletes)
- Subscription to SKATING magazine
- Individually numbered membership card
- Coverage under U.S. Figure Skating’s sports accident insurance policy
- Special offers and discounts from U.S. Figure Skating corporate partners
Of course, being a member of U.S. Figure Skating also means you have the opportunity to become a member of the U.S., World or Olympic Figure Skating Team!
If you have any questions, please contact the SCN Membership Chairperson, Michelle Lanzi, at firstname.lastname@example.org